- Atlantic chapter of Black parliamentarians urges collaboration among provinces
- Maritime Electric rate hike proposal under fire from Liberal and Green MLAs
- P.E.I. MLAs vote for bill to guarantee paid sick days — but not as many as opposition wanted
- 2 people charged with arson in connection with weekend fires on P.E.I.
- 'How is that going to be policed?' Island Trails questions allowing ATVs on Confederation Trail
- Addiction harm reduction questioned again at Charlottetown city council
- 'It's time for reform': Hundreds sign petition to ban snaring, trapping on P.E.I.
- Maritime Electric applies to P.E.I. regulator for rate hike to cover $37M in Fiona costs
- 2024 Saint John city budget includes four cent decrease in residential property tax
- Halifax budget meeting focuses on proposed 9.7 per cent property tax hike
- Annual N.B. networking conference puts collaboration at the forefront
- Pedestrian injured after being struck by vehicle in Dartmouth
- 2 arrested for weekend arsons: P.E.I. RCMP
- New Brunswick tables $1.2 billion capital budget, focus on schools, infrastructure
- Halifax doughnut shop expands to Dartmouth
- Newfoundland RCMP officer charged with assault after airport altercation
- Sports Illustrated deletes articles published under fake author names and AI-generated profile photos
- Chicago Blackhawks to terminate Corey Perry's contract after finding 'unacceptable' conduct
- Women's soccer in England to be run by independent organization in bid to set new standards
- Injuries force Canada coach to make roster changes ahead of Australia friendlies
- B.C. Place to be renamed Christine Sinclair Place for soccer star's final match
- Canada wins five medals on final day of Parapan Am Games in Santiago
- Sinner leads Italy to its first Davis Cup title in nearly 50 years with 2-0 win over Australia
- Alison Levine named Canada's closing ceremony flag-bearer at Parapan Am Games
- Mikaela Shiffrin leads World Cup slalom in Killington after 1st run and eyes career win No. 90
- Mikaela Shiffrin wins World Cup slalom in Killington for record-extending 90th career win
- Burmester wins Joburg Open by 3 shots ahead of Fichardt to open European tour season
- F1 champion Verstappen wins Abu Dhabi GP for 19th win of record-breaking season. Leclerc is second
- Min Woo Lee serves up a victory at the Australian PGA Championship
- Terry Venables, the former England, Tottenham and Barcelona coach, has died at 80
- AC Milan's Francesco Camarda becomes the youngest player in Serie A history at age 15
- Aaron Rodgers on Dak Prescott: 'He's become one of my favorite QBs to watch'
- Mark Cuban reportedly sells majority stake in Mavericks, keeps control of team operations
- Champions League: Atléti, Barcelona, Dortmund and Lazio advance
- Joel Klatt: After Zak Zinter injury, 'something happened that I've never experienced'
- What Shohei Ohtani’s 2017 free agency can tell us about today
- 5 reasons why the Cowboys really can win Super Bowl LVIII
- Purdue's Zach Edey named AP Player of the Week
- Who's next? Ten NFL assistants who could be coveted as head coaches
- Vikings activating WR Justin Jefferson from IR
- Colorado loses 3 recruits in matter of days, has zero commits in Class of 2025
- Northwestern's David Braun named consensus Big Ten Coach of the Year
- CFP scenarios: Breaking down the paths for eight contenders
- Panthers owner David Tepper defends lack of patience, decision to draft Bryce Young No. 1 overall
- Iowa-Michigan opens up as lowest total ever in a conference title game
- Oakland is getting a new minor-league team — the Oakland B's
PEI Local Podcasts
Great discussion with one of the founders of the Treinfhir Family reunion Mr Ted Trainer from Maine, USA and the 2024 Gathering Chair Mr Kevin Trainor.
The 2024 Event will be held in Charlottetown Prince Edward Island, Canada. The first 2 gatherings were held in Monaghan, Ireland. Those very successful gatherings, of course, showed the origins of the Treinfhir Family: Notably Treanor, Traynor, Trainor, Trainer, Trenor, Trayner, Trener, Treinfhir, McCreanor, Treynor, Thréinḟir to name a few.
To Pre Register: https://www.treinfhirtotrainorpei.com
Million March for Children march in Charlottetown PEI. A peaceful march to discuss children’s school curriculum and trans legislation in PEI for sex changes and trans gender health services.
Parrhesias.com editor Maurice St Jean talks about his latest article and events shaping our future in PEI & Canada. This episode concentrates on the million people march held in Charlottetown PEI on September 20 2023. Discussing gender altering legislation, school curriculum and minor sexual transitions.
Great conservation with Margaret Flood: Councilor and expert on:
Talk therapy through Gestalt Therapy Shamanic Journeys and Ceremonies through Algonquin First Nations tradition and Peruvian Mountain traditions Energy work through Reiki: