- As calls double, some MLAs say P.E.I.'s mobile mental health service is 'dangerously ineffective'
- 'Triggering' sign leads to calls for P.E.I. councillor's resignation
- UPEI violated P.E.I.'s health and safety act during pandemic, board rules
- Summerside project could bring city 2,000 new homes — eventually
- Home Hardware expected to reopen soon after fire
- P.E.I. minimum wage moving to $16 next year
- Everything you need to know about P.E.I.'s targeted basic income program
- French school board sees influx of students as P.E.I.'s population keeps growing
- Maritime advocates react to historic day for diversity in Canadian politics
- Cost of groceries puts damper on Thanksgiving
- How tropical storm Philippe will impact the Maritimes on Thanksgiving weekend
- Judge gives jury instruction in Halifax murder retrial of Randy Riley
- Judge instructs jury to be cautious of key witnesses in Halifax murder retrial
- Minimum wage to increase twice next year in P.E.I.
- After critical report, N.S. promises to fine ambulance company for poor service
- Masking back at some Horizon hospital facilities in New Brunswick
- Simone Biles leads U.S. women to record 7th straight team title at gymnastics world championships
- 2030 World Cup set to be hosted by Spain-Portugal-Morocco with 3 South American countries added
- U.S. appeals court to hear arguments over 2010 hush-money settlement of Ronaldo rape case in Vegas
- Toronto Blue Jays on brink of elimination ahead of Game 2 in AL wild-card series
- Aaron Rodgers says he also has an ankle injury, still won't rule out return this season
- Parents want arrest after son 'deliberately kicked' in neck during Edmonton hockey game
- 'A very nice man': 93-year-old super fan gets one-on-one with Sidney Crosby
- New rest rules don't bother NBA players, who say they only want to sit out when they are hurt
- Plans to accommodate transgender swimmers at a World Cup meet scrapped because of lack of entries
- Mavs and Timberwolves play in Abu Dhabi as Gulf region's influence with the NBA grows
- Luis Rubiales was suspended by FIFA to prevent witness tampering in his Women's World Cup kiss case
- China welcomes Taiwanese athletes at the Asian Games but they still can't compete under their flag
- Blue Jays on the road for best-of-three wild-card series with Twins
- Toronto Blue Jays wild-card series starts tonight in Minnesota
- Blue Jays give up Wild Card opener in 3-1 loss to Twins
- C.J. Stroud leading Texans rookies in bringing 'winner's mentality’ to Houston
- Rangers rout Rays to advance to ALDS: Here's what we learned
- WNBA agrees to grant Golden State Warriors an expansion team in 2025, source says
- Brett Favre will testify under oath in Mississippi welfare scandal civil case
- Why 49ers QB Brock Purdy belongs in MVP conversation: NFC West Stock Watch
- 2023 MLB wild-card series live updates: Top plays from Game 2s
- FOX Super 6 contest recap: $40,000 in prize money won in Weeks 1-4
- 2023 NFL safety rankings: Minkah Fitzpatrick leads top 10 list
- Manchester United in crisis in Erik ten Hag's second season in charge
- James Harden present as Sixers resume training camp in Colorado
- James Harden 'looked good' in first practice back, Sixers coach Nick Nurse says
- U.S. appeals court to hear arguments over hush-money settlement of Ronaldo rape case
- Rams WR Cooper Kupp returns to practice, still on injured reserve
- Cowboys asking Trey Lance for intel before game vs. 49ers
- The 2023 Flippy Awards: Ben Verlander picks his MVP, best bat flip, fan moment and more!
PEI Local Podcasts
Great discussion with one of the founders of the Treinfhir Family reunion Mr Ted Trainer from Maine, USA and the 2024 Gathering Chair Mr Kevin Trainor.
The 2024 Event will be held in Charlottetown Prince Edward Island, Canada. The first 2 gatherings were held in Monaghan, Ireland. Those very successful gatherings, of course, showed the origins of the Treinfhir Family: Notably Treanor, Traynor, Trainor, Trainer, Trenor, Trayner, Trener, Treinfhir, McCreanor, Treynor, Thréinḟir to name a few.
To Pre Register: https://www.treinfhirtotrainorpei.com
Million March for Children march in Charlottetown PEI. A peaceful march to discuss children’s school curriculum and trans legislation in PEI for sex changes and trans gender health services.
Parrhesias.com editor Maurice St Jean talks about his latest article and events shaping our future in PEI & Canada. This episode concentrates on the million people march held in Charlottetown PEI on September 20 2023. Discussing gender altering legislation, school curriculum and minor sexual transitions.
Great conservation with Margaret Flood: Councilor and expert on:
Talk therapy through Gestalt Therapy Shamanic Journeys and Ceremonies through Algonquin First Nations tradition and Peruvian Mountain traditions Energy work through Reiki: