- P.E.I. community groups call on police, educators, to condemn hate following protests
- UPEI performance spaces will put students 'front and centre' to showcase talent
- 'I still don't sleep': Islanders continue negotiating Fiona insurance claims, a year later
- 4 people face drug charges after 3 Charlottetown police operations
- Western Hospital ER will be closing early Saturday and Sunday
- Students plant a red oak tree at Holland College to 'remember all that was lost' during Fiona
- 'Cooler minds' needed in discussion of gender identity of schools, MLA says
- P.E.I. gas price dives overnight
- Some advocates saying drug use in Moncton has reached a 'time of crisis'
- New Brunswick Crime Stoppers launches new initiative to help solve unsolved crimes
- Greater Moncton Chamber of Commerce unimpressed with CEBA loan repayment extension
- Wet weather having large effect on P.E.I. potato harvest
- ‘We’re kind of homeless’ Fredericton fire displaces 110 people
- Halifax Mooseheads to retire Nathan Mackinnon's number
- Police in New Brunswick charge 37-year-old man, recover stolen vehicle
- Gas prices down in Nova Scotia and P.E.I., up in New Brunswick
- Maple Leafs excited by 'different elements' brought by Reaves, Domi and Bertuzzi
- South America's 2030 World Cup soccer bid seeks to rise above political tensions in the region
- Canadian Premier League revamps trophy case with new hardware up for grabs
- Jets sign forward Colby Barlow to three-year, entry-level contract
- 'Property brother' Drew Scott joins Vancouver Giants ownership team
- Murray returns to China and wins 1st-round match at Zhuhai. Linette advances to Guangzhou semifinals
- Magali Harvey set to make return for Canada 15s rugby team in England test
- Spain women's coach set to speak on eve of Sweden game amid month-long crisis at Spanish federation
- Laurent Duvernay-Tardif announces retirement from professional football
- Federer match-worn outfit from 20th major title run expected to fetch $35,000 at auction
- Autopsy finds man who was punched at New England Patriots game before he died had medical issue
- Most of Spain's women's players end boycott of national soccer team after government intervenes
- Sask. university coach off job after allegedly commenting on sports bra, massaging athletes
- Witness claims ‘violent confrontation’ occurred before death of Patriots fan at Gillette Stadium
- Babcock resignation sparks discussion about cell phone privacy rights
- Marlins ace Alcantara experiences setback in rehab start in Jacksonville
- Twins standout rookie Royce Lewis lands on 10-day IL with a hamstring strain
- Braves ace Max Fried returns to IL with blister issue, eyeing playoff return
- Lionel Messi claims he was never recognized by PSG for World Cup win
- Spain’s World Cup winners return to action after scandal with win vs. Sweden
- Thieves steal $100K of equipment from Soldier Field parking lot
- 2023 NFL Week 3 betting trends: Joe Burrow bounces back, Bears will cover, Overs will cash
- Joel Klatt: What to expect in 'best slate of games we've had in years' in Week 4
- 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan, GM John Lynch receive contract extensions
- Impressed with Brock Purdy's performance in 49ers' win over Giants?
- John Smoltz, Tom Glavine aren't surprised by ex-MLB teammate Deion Sanders' success
- Rookie QBs Anthony Richardson, Bryce Young ruled out for Week 3
- MLB playoff draft: Mike Trout to the Braves? Pete Alonso to the Brewers?
- Germany hires Nagelsmann as men's national team coach through Euro 2024
- Ryan Tannehill reaffirmed his status as Titans' QB1 — and they need that to continue
PEI Local Podcasts
Great discussion with one of the founders of the Treinfhir Family reunion Mr Ted Trainer from Maine, USA and the 2024 Gathering Chair Mr Kevin Trainor.
The 2024 Event will be held in Charlottetown Prince Edward Island, Canada. The first 2 gatherings were held in Monaghan, Ireland. Those very successful gatherings, of course, showed the origins of the Treinfhir Family: Notably Treanor, Traynor, Trainor, Trainer, Trenor, Trayner, Trener, Treinfhir, McCreanor, Treynor, Thréinḟir to name a few.
To Pre Register: https://www.treinfhirtotrainorpei.com
Million March for Children march in Charlottetown PEI. A peaceful march to discuss children’s school curriculum and trans legislation in PEI for sex changes and trans gender health services.
Parrhesias.com editor Maurice St Jean talks about his latest article and events shaping our future in PEI & Canada. This episode concentrates on the million people march held in Charlottetown PEI on September 20 2023. Discussing gender altering legislation, school curriculum and minor sexual transitions.
Great conservation with Margaret Flood: Councilor and expert on:
Talk therapy through Gestalt Therapy Shamanic Journeys and Ceremonies through Algonquin First Nations tradition and Peruvian Mountain traditions Energy work through Reiki: