- A valid, government issued, photo ID
- Online banking login information or copy of a void cheque
- (Optional) – A statement for any existing investment account(s) you would like to transfer over
PEI Retirement & Saving Plans
Atlantic Business Federation Retirement Planning For Small Business Employees & Owners
Low Fee Retirement & Savings designed for Individuals,
Small Business Owners and Staff
Retirement is not the end of the road. it is the beginning of the open highway”
– Author Unknown
In Partnership with
Exciting news! Atlantic Business Federation have launched Saving & Retirement plans designed by Nest Wealth to offer our members and their employees Group & Individual RRSP & TFSA Pension options making investing easier, and more cost-effective.
In addition to RRSP’s and TFSA’s we offer all account types including RESP’s, non-registered accounts, joint account, corporate accounts etc. One stop shop for all investments with the exception of RDSP’s
Nest Wealth is an online investing firm that manages investments for thousands of Canadians across the country. Nest Wealth is a digital wealth provider and has deep roots in wealth management and exclusive relationships that allow them to offer premium investment options without the premium price tag.
Through the Atlantic Business Federation’ s unique partnership with Nest Wealth, you and your employees will get access to professional portfolio management to help you reach your retirement goals/financial objectives.
With Nest Wealth & Atlantic Business Federation Inc. plans you will:
If you’d like to learn more about this partnership, or you’ re interested in opening an investment account, simply call:
Atlantic Business Federation at: (902) 940 5927 or Toll Free 1 (844) 940 5927
Atlantic Business Federation Retirement & Saving Plan Administer:
Steve MacEachern, LLQP – Paul Trainor LLQP
61 Capital Drive, Charlottetown PEI C1E 1E8
T. (902) 940 5927 I Toll-free 1 844 940 5927 I F. 1 844 363 6243
firstname.lastname@example.org . email@example.com
Enroll Online: www.businessretirementplan.ca
Road To Retirement
We are working together to make the road to retirement a realistic thing. Small business owners can do anything when we work together.
There is a better way for Canadians
to invest their money, a way to pay less and rest easy.
Who We Are
Nest Wealth is an innovative digital wealth platform that makes it easy for you to obtain wealth management focused on your long-term goals without high fees, large minimums or lack of transparency.
We make investing easy for you by using smarter technology, proven investment principles and sophisticated advice. Whether you’re saving for a secure retirement, a better education, a bigger house or your own special goal, we build a customized solution to suit your financial situation, time horizon and risk tolerance.
What We Do
Frequently Asked Questions
Our custodian can typically open an account in 24-48 hours as long as the opening account process is followed. Once an account is open, you can submit funding requests from your bank account or transfer an existing account from another institution.
Please make sure you have the following on hand:
We support all account types, with the exception of Registered Disabilities Savings Plans (RDSPs).
This largely depends on where the account is held currently and whether or not the current institution is a member of the ATON network or not. Here are the general time frames for the different types of transfers:
Electronic: 2-4 weeks
Non-Electronic: 4-6 weeks
- Void Cheque incomplete or not clear (needs to be pre-printed and showing your name and address)
- Driver’s License not clear
- Address not matching (on either TransUnion, DL, or opening docs)
- Fraud Alert on TransUnion
- Incorrect jurisdiction specified on LIRA, LRSP and RLSP account types*
- We are required to know whether a locked-in registered account is under provincial or federal jurisdiction as well as province of jurisdiction, if applicable.
Yes, they are as follows:
$1-$999 – accounts will be in cash, generating interest
$1000-$9999 – accounts will be in a one-ticket solution
$10,000+ – accounts will be in our customized ETF portfolio
Keeping your money safe is extremely important to us, and we do this in two ways:
- We use third-party custodians. Your assets are held in an account in your name at NBIN Inc or Fidelity Clearing Canada (FCC). Nest Wealth only has the right to issue trading instructions against your account. We can’t access money in your account other than to receive our monthly advisory fee. In the unlikely event that Nest Wealth becomes insolvent, your assets will not be impacted and will remain unaffected in your account at the custodian.
- Nest Wealth is a registered Portfolio Manager in Canada. Securities in your account may be protected up to $1,000,000 CDN through one of our custodians should they go insolvent. See www.cipf.ca for more details.